Back-Bone Ribcage DIY ombouwset voor GoPro Hero 3+ black naar CS & C-mount (garantie GoPro vervalt)
€ 239,00€ 197,52 exclusief BTW
|Weights: GoPro HERO 3 and 3+||Weight (Grams)|
|GoPro HERO (without battery):||50|
|Parts removed during Ribcage installation:|
|M12 Fisheye lens assembly||6|
|Aluminum face plate||6|
|Copper heat transfer tape||0.2|
|New Ribcage parts:|
|All necessary screws||0.2|
|M12 lens (original GoPro fisheye)||6|
|Weight difference (with battery)|
|-12.7 g +35 g||+22.3 grams heavier than stock GoPro|
|Optional components – These can be removed when using M12 lenses:|
|5mm C-Mount Spacer||4|
|Maximum added weigh|
|With all accessories|
While you can connect any M12, CS or C-Mount lens, 1/2” and 2/3” lenses are best. Ribcage has a crop factor of 5.7 for 35mm SLR lenses, so wide angle lenses are generally more useful.
- 1/2.3”, 1/2”, 1/1.8” and 2/3” M12, CS-Mount and C-Mount lenses are ideal.
- 1/2.5” lenses are technically slightly too small for the sensor but in most cases give complete coverage.
- 1/3” or 1/4” lenses are not recommended because they are too small for the sensor.
- Auto iris lenses are not recommended as they require an external power supply in most cases.
- Focal lengths ranging from 4mm up to 25mm will prove to be most useful. Focal lengths under 4mm will have a similar or more pronounced fish-eye effect than the stock GoPro lens.
- We’ve found it best to use lenses labelled ‘HR’ or ‘Megapixel’ for HD shooting. 3MP, 5MP and 10MP lenses should produce outstanding results.
- If you want to use the optional night vision feature of the Ribcage, IR corrected or D&N (day & night) lenses are recommended.
- Only lenses with manual features are supported. The GoPro is not capable of controlling fully automatic lenses.
- Brands we have tested and find to be generally quite good are Kowa, Tokina, Fujinon and Tamron.
Visit http://www.digified.net/focallength/ for a magnification calculator. Choose the “Digital Compact with 1/2.3” Sensor” option. You can then punch in different focal lengths to see their 35mm equivalent. This is a great tool for deciding what focal length will best suit your needs.
|Artikel document||NIVO-Schweitzer Ribcage_Installation-Pt1-Teardown V1.04
nivo-Schweitzer Ribcage_Installation-Pt2-Assembly V 1.04